Many Inventors trying to get their product idea ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some for the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full line of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar new invention idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they write a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.